The Create Project Site process can be customized and defaults can be set to speed up the project creation process.
To change the default options for your create project process:
- Navigate to your Project Area.
- Click Settings | Site settings.
- Click BrightWork Settings.
- In the Configure Create Project Settings section, click Customize.
Here you are able to configure the following settings:
- Project Manager: default the Project Manager to the logged in user.
- Rename Project Home Link: default the Project Home link on the Quick Launch to the project name.
- Templates: Show all templates automatically when the browse icon is clicked.
Projects: Show all projects automatically when the browse icon is clicked.
Tip! Loading projects automatically is useful when you first start creating projects. As your project list grows, searching for projects might be a quicker option.
- Navigation: Hide the navigation step from the project creation process.
- Permissions: Hide the permission step from the project creation process.
Was this article useful?