Site Filters are a way of excluding certain sites from being included in the report.
To edit a site filter:
- Navigate to the BrightWork Reporter Library, select the report and click Files | Report Editor.
- Scroll down to the Site Filters section at the bottom of the page and click the link to the site filter you want to edit.
- Enter a Display Name for the site filter.
- Select Yes or No from the Enabled menu.
- Select Yes or No from the Process site if not a BrightWork project site menu.
- Select Yes or No from the Process site if there is no Project Statement menu.
- Edit the Query CAML.
Note: This option will only be available if this site filter is a Project Filter type.
- Click Update.
Was this article useful?