To assist BrightWork Support, it may be necessary to determine the BrightWork Version number.
The BrightWork Version number (e.g. 15.2.0190.0) uses an aa:b:cccc:d construction.
- aa is the version of Microsoft Office
- b is the version of the BrightWork release on this version of Microsoft Office (initial release = 0)
- cccc is the build number of the release
- d is the slip release number
To determine the BrightWork version number:
- Navigate to the Site Collection home page.
- Click Settings | Site Settings.
- Click BrightWork Settings.
The BrightWork Version number will be displayed at the top of the page.
Was this article useful?